If your question isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
About Social Rocket
What are the requirements to use Social Rocket?
Social Rocket requires the following at minimum to work properly:
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP 5.5 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or MariaDB 10.0 or greater
- Apache or Nginx server (recommended, but other options may work as well)
What do the buttons look like?
Our buttons are highly customizable - please see our documentation for screenshots of various options and settings.
Are your plugins GDPR compliant?
Social Rocket does not collect or store information about your site's visitors, such as IP address, location, or any other identifying information.
If a visitor takes an action, such as clicking a share button, the native sharing mechanism for each social network is triggered and would be subject to that network's GDPR policies.
Where can I see the available options?
Please take a look at the settings documentation for Social Rocket to see screenshots of all available options and settings. You can also take a look at our features page to learn more about what Social Rocket can do.
How does Social Rocket Pro compare to the free plugin?
Social Rocket Pro extends our free core plugin by adding the following features:
- Additional share buttons: Hacker News, VKontakte, Digg, Pocket, WhatsApp, Evernote, Telegram, Yummly, Flipboard, Tumblr
- More button: Hide some of your buttons behind a "more" button that displays on click
- Separate mobile buttons: Offer different button choices, locations, colors, etc. for visitors on mobile.
- Bitly link shortening: Use shortlinks when people share on the networks of your choice
- Twitter share counts: Pro offers share counts via TwitCount or Open Share Count
- Share Count Rescue: Get back your share counts for multiple previous URL structures and combine them with the counts for your current URLs
- Pinterest image for browser extensions: Add your custom Pinterest images as a choice for people pinning via the official Pinterest browser extension or the Tailwind extension
- Show Pinterest image in posts/pages: Optionally display your custom Pinterest image in your post or page content.
More Pro features are coming soon, including sharing via Facebook Messenger and text message. We think you'll love the flexibility Social Rocket Pro offers, especially as it becomes more robust in the coming months.
General Purchase Questions
Do I have to renew my license key?
Social Rocket Pro and other extensions do require an active license key to function, as well as to receive updates and support. This allows us to continue active development and to support our user base.
We don't use automatic billing for our license keys, but you'll receive emails toward the end of your 1-year license period with links to renew at a discount. Should you opt not to renew, you'll be able to continue using the free core Social Rocket plugin without the features of any purchased extensions.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment securely via PayPal (does not require a PayPal account) or credit cards via Stripe.
What is your refund policy?
If you aren't satisfied with any of our extensions for any reason and would like a refund, we are happy to provide one within 30 days of purchase or renewal upon request. No need to file a dispute with PayPal or Stripe - just contact us and we'll process your refund as soon as possible.
Do you offer renewal discounts?
We sure do! We are happy to reward returning customers with a 30% discount when they renew their licenses.
Promoting Social Rocket
Do you have an affiliate program?
We sure do! Customers who purchase any of our extensions are automatically registered as affiliates - we limit the program to those who know and use our products.
How much can I earn as an affiliate?
Affiliates earn a 30% commission on any purchases made via their affiliate links. Once you reach at least $50 in commissions, you'll receive payment via PayPal in the first week of the following month. There is no cap on your earnings, and very active affiliates may be eligible for an increased commission rate.